This week’s episode of The Unsealed Files treated viewers to the story of the Solway Firth Spaceman. On May 23, 1964, long before Photoshop, Jim Templeton visited the Burgh Marsh and took three photos of his daughter. Once he developed the film, he discovered the second image was photo bombed by a mysterious figure.
I know, I know… you’re all laughing at how ridiculous this picture looks. As the story goes, Kodak offered a lifetime supply of film to anyone who could debunk the authenticity of this picture. The prize was never claimed.
Shortly after the day time excursion with his daughter, Mr. Templeton asserts he was visited by two men in black that insisted a second spaceman was there as well and who were very aggressive in attempting to intimidate Jim into not speaking any further of this experience.
Here’s where it gets spooky. Nearby the Burgh Marsh was a facility that manufactured British ballistic missiles, including the Blue Streak missile. Not long after this photo was taken, the Blue Streak missile was set for a test launch at Woomera Test Range in Australia. The launch sequence was aborted because two figures resembling the Solway Firth Spaceman walked across the launch pad.
Below is a video of Jenny Randles who investigated this story for another program.
Top 10 Conspiracy Theories of All Time
The second half hour of the show focused on the holy grail of conspiracy theories. Not a lot of background was covered for each story, given the limited time slot and need for commercial breaks.
The top 10 included, but not necessarily in this order:
- HAARP – controlling weather for the purpose of warfare.
- Chemtrails – expelling biological and chemical agents into the air for some sort of diabolical government plan.
- Project MKUltra – mind control through LSD and shock therapy.
- Roswell – alien crash site or weather balloon?
- Area 51 – not much of a conspiracy theory anymore, the government admitted its existance back in the ’90s.
- US Moon Landing – was it really a Hollywood stunt directed by Stanley Kubrik to demoralize the Russians?
- Was Jesus Married? Was Mary Magdalene Jesus’ wife and did they have children? A newly discovered ancient text was rejected by the Vatican but many disagree.
- Did Hitler Really Commit Suicide? – or did he stow away on a German sub that surfaced in South America?
- New World Order – do the Free Masons control the world
- And #1 was Who Shot JFK – did Harvey Lee Oswald have the precision and weapon necessary to shoot JFK in the precise manner that it happened?
Sweet dreams my pretties. 🙂